Tuesday 24 March 2015

Business Branding

I made hand printed business cards and started printing promotional products such as bags, gift cards and labels.
I printed onto card, acetate and foil with pigments inks and foil glue.

I bought five second hand A2 silk screens with 62T mesh on eBay so that I could coat and expose them with my business designs and keep them for ever (if I wanted to). This way, even after I finish uni I will be able to reprint more business cards when I need to.


Printed pigments onto cotton bags, fixed by ironing.


I also experimented with laser cutting my logo to make cards and business cards. It looks good but its not very practical; I won't be able to reproduce anymore after uni and they are very delicate to handle.

1 comment:

  1. Branding is more the a logo of a business. Because people can't know anything about your business just seeing your business logo. But business brand name carries all the information of your business. Branding for business

    ReplyDelete