Wednesday 25 March 2015

Fresh air

Over the weekend I went to Tynemouth beach in Newcastle. Although it was March it still felt winter cold. I adore the coast, it always makes me feel so alive! The sea breeze never fails to get rid of any bad feelings or tiredness. The waves entrance me; ever changing, never the same as before, I could watch them for hours. (as long as I'm warm enough). 
The tide was out so I could walk around and observe the miniature gardens of rockpools and the creatures that lived in them. The sky was heavy with clouds.
The rockpools are full of pattern inspiration and design ideas.

I love the highlight of the fresh green amongst  the sandwash stones.
Even the unnatural things you find on the beach are beautiful, when you look close enough.
You can guarantee to always find some great rust on the beach!
The beach life is oh so very full of wonderful textures and colours.
Eroded stairs rusting its surroundings.

It was an inspirational feel good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment